Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bows and Arrows

While I wouldn't consider myself an archer, per se, I do own a compond bow and use it for hunting. Furthermore, I'm also into bow fishing as well.
Someone asked me, "Doesn't shooting fish with an arrow seem a bit unfair to you?"
I replied," No, it doesn't. On the other hand, the price of gas these days is terribly unfair."
My economic stimulus check is being put to good use since I bought another bow with a portion of that money. I just bought a Browning Impulse bow fishing bow.
Coincidentally, I bought this Impulse bow on the spur of the moment. Not really. I'd been looking for another bow to use for bow fishing.
I can't wait for it to get here. It's going to be great!
In the meantime, I found an archery website that is holding a writing contest. They claim to be giving some bows away.
I think I'll toss my hat into the ring for that one. To buy a bow is one thing. To win one is the best.
Wish me luck!

No comments: