Monday, April 21, 2008

Marathon Man

I'm running a marathon. Let me rephrase that... I want to run a marathon.
Why?
It's for my own personal glory. There's nothing I can do to make my missus love me any more or my kids listen to me any less so... why not?
Since mid-march we went to Nashville and that put a kink in my training. I've also been recovering from illness the past week. This means that I'm back on a training schedule as of TODAY.
I'd be lying if I said I'm motivated to run. I'm not. I'm having to psyche myself up as I write this.
Would you, dear reader, do me favor? Please leave some encouragement for me so that when I don't feel like running, I can look at them and get motivated.
My mind says it's a good thing. My body says, : Oh, hell no!"
Thanks for all of your help.

No comments: